Wednesday 25 October 2023
| JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel
Attending the Nursing Times Awards is more than just the perfect opportunity to enjoy a glittering evening honouring the achievements of the nursing community. You'll also be able to:
- Recognise you and your colleagues– it's more important than ever to come together to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of the profession
- Network with high-level nurses– celebrate the achievements of the profession with your peers
- Learn from the amazing nurses and the innovative projects– discover more about the projects that have been shortlisted and congratulate the winners on the night
- Prove your worth to the nursing community– whether you win an award or are shortlisted, your achievements are outstanding
- Hear from the most senior nurses in the profession– past speakers include chief nursing officers of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, the chief executive and general secretary of the Royal College of Nursing, the health secretary and nurses who have been internationally and nationally acclaimed for their field
We'd love you to join us on the night to recognise the achievements of the nursing community on Wednesday 25 October 2023 at JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel.
To find out more about our table packages and book your place, please contact:
T: 020 3953 2115
T: 0203 953 2633
Take a look at the highlights from the 2022 Nursing Times Awards for a taster of the event:
The Nursing Times Awards will take place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane on Wednesday 25 October 2023
The Great Room
JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel
The hotel is located on Park Lane between Marble Arch and Hyde Park Corner underground station. The hotel's entrance is on Park Street between Upper Grosvenor Street and Mount Street which runs parallel to Park Lane towards Oxford Street.
Parking On-site parking, fee:
11 GBP hourly, 42 GBP daily (limited availability)
Valet parking, fee: 42 GBP daily (limited availability)
Off-site parking, fee: 12 GBP hourly, 65 GBP daily
Directions and a map to the venue can be found here:
Thank you for a fabulous night! It was an honour to be able to celebrate the work of so many fantastic nursing teams and made me feel part of something really special.
The venue was fantastic and very well organised. Loved the extra activities, the waffles and candy floss were very well received!
The venue was amazing. It was a well-situated hotel, and the seating arrangements were fantastic. The staff were very friendly and helpful, it was a truly wonderful experience.
A venue befitting an important occasion in the awards season calendar.