Attending the Nursing Times Awards is more than just the perfect opportunity to enjoy a glittering evening honouring the achievements of the nursing community. You'll also be able to:
- Recognise you and your colleagues– it's more important than ever to come together to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of the profession
- Network with high-level nurses– celebrate the achievements of the profession with your peers
- Learn from the amazing nurses and the innovative projects– discover more about the projects that have been shortlisted and congratulate the winners on the night
- Prove your worth to the nursing community– whether you win an award or are shortlisted, your achievements are outstanding
- Hear from the most senior nurses in the profession– past speakers include chief nursing officers of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, the chief executive and general secretary of the Royal College of Nursing, the health secretary and nurses who have been internationally and nationally acclaimed for their field
We'd love you to join us on the night to recognise the achievements of the nursing community on Wednesday 26 October 2022 at Grosvenor House Hotel.
To find out more about our table packages and book your place, please contact:
Take a look at the highlights from the 2021 Nursing Times Awards for a taster of the event:
It’s been a difficult 18 months for a lot of people and I felt very honoured and humbled to be in a room with such wealth of experience and talented individuals
The event was absolutely phenomenal! My first speech in front of 1200 people was scary but an unforgettable experience!
A great celebration and recognition for nurses