Why You Should Enter
Winning a Nursing Times Award not only provides you and your team with the recognition you deserve in a glittering evening celebrating your achievements, but also has a whole host of benefits you might not have realised.
What can winning a Nursing Times Award do for you and your team?
- Be part of an elite crowd of award winners: join the Nursing Times Awards winners' club, we don’t give our awards to just anyone
- Make a name for yourself: gain recognition for the innovative and excellent care you and your team are providing
- Share best practice and help improve the profession: promote and share your work to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of healthcare providers across the UK
- Show your dedication: highlight your commitment to the future of the nursing profession and attract more nurses to your organisation
- Give your CV a boost: set yourself apart from the crowd and open yourself up to exciting career opportunities
- Recognise your potential: everyone needs validation at times and what better confirmation that you and your team are on the right path than a Nursing Times Award?
- Network with high-level nurses: meet important figures in the nursing community and take hold of your future career path
Don't miss your chance to win a Nursing Times Award. Entries are now open and you have until Friday 18 May to submit a winning application.