Following the Nursing Times Awards 30th anniversary in 2020 and the first time the awards has been live-streamed virtually, the event will return, hopefully in person, to the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane in London on Wednesday 27 October 2021.
Attending the Nursing Times Awards is more than just the perfect opportunity to enjoy a glittering evening honouring the achievements of the nursing community. You'll also be able to:
- Recognise you and your colleagues – it's more important than ever to come together to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of the profession
- Network with high-level nurses – celebrate the achievements of the profession with your peers
- Learn from the amazing nurses and the innovative projects – discover more about the projects that have been shortlisted and congratulate the winners on the night
- Prove your worth to the nursing community – whether you win an award or are shortlisted, your achievements are outstanding
- Hear from the most senior nurses in the profession – past speakers include chief nursing officers of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, the chief executive and general secretary of the Royal College of Nursing, the health secretary and nurses who have been internationally and nationally acclaimed for their field
We look forward to seeing you on the night to recognise the achievements of the nursing community on Wednesday 27 October 2021 at Grosvenor House Hotel.
Tables to this year's event have sold out! To be added to the waiting list, please contact:
T: 020 3953 2115
Take a look at the highlights from the 2019 Nursing Times Awards for a taster of the event: