The Nursing Times Awards are going virtual for 2020 and we'd love for you to join us for our special 30th year celebrations. As well as being the International Year of the Nurse and the Midwife, the 2020 awards ceremony will ensure that the hard work and dedication of the nursing profession is recognised and celebrated following a difficult year.
Attending the awards is more than just the perfect opportunity to enjoy a glittering virtual ceremony honouring the achievements of the nursing community, discover why you should attend below:
- Recognise you and your colleagues – it's more important than ever to come together to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of the profession during such a difficult year
- Invite everyone along – everyone is welcome! We'd love to invite you, your team, your whole organisation and even your family to celebrate with us as we crown 2020's winners!
- Learn from the amazing nurses and the innovative projects – discover more about the shortlisted entrants and congratulate the winners directly
- Network with high-level nurses – connect with your colleagues before, during and after the awards
- Prove your worth to the nursing community – whether you win an award or are shortlisted, your achievements are outstanding
- An easy to use platform and app – our virtual event platform is easy to use and hosted on your browser so there's no need to download anything to attend
Taking place from 4pm on Wednesday 18 November 2020, the awards are free to attend. Register for your virtual place below:
Take a look at the highlights from the 2019 Nursing Times Awards: