Terms of Entry to Nursing Times Awards 2018
- The Nursing Times Awards 2018 are organized by EMAP Publishing Limited.
- Subject to rule 5 below, and except for employees of EMAP, entry to the awards is open to all.
- All entries must be submitted in English, submitted online, and comply with the entry criteria available as a link on this website. The entrant, or the entrant’s employer, must have worked on the project that is featured in the entry.
- EMAP is part of Metropolis which pledges to trade legally and respect all laws including the Trade Sanctions imposed by EU and US Governments. We operate to a Group Sanctions Policy which means that we cannot accept entries from people or entries in relation to projects, based, residing or connected with a country subject to EU and/or US Government sanctions.
- All entries must be received by EMAP by 4 May 2018. EMAP accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of dispatch shall not be proof of entry.
- Entrants whose entries are shortlisted will be notified during July 2018.
- EMAP reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or cancel the awards and to amend these Terms of Entry without prior notice.
- The awards are judged by a panel of independent judges. The judges reserve the right to re-classify or reject any entry that does not comply with the requirements of these Terms of Entry. No feedback will be given on individual entries. In all matters, the decision of the judges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Winners will be announced at the awards to be held on 31 October 2018, in London. EMAP will contact all shortlisted organisations’ in advance to book tickets to attend the awards. EMAP does not provide free attendance to the awards for winners or shortlisted organisations.
- All entries may be used by EMAP for our normal commercial purposes including within publicity and marketing for the awards and as part of a database within EMAP’s websites and other products. You agree to such use without restriction or condition. EMAP shall be entitled to edit or amend your entry as it sees fit for these purposes.
- These Terms of Entry shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
All entries may be used by EMAP for our normal commercial purposes including within publicity and marketing for the Awards and as part of a database within EMAP’s websites and other products. You agree to such use without restriction or condition. EMAP shall be entitled to edit or amend your entry as it sees fit for these purposes.