You must submit your entry online by 13 May 2016. However you do not have to complete it in one session - once you have registered you can save your work as you go along. To resume your entry, click on My Entries and sign in.
Entering the Nursing Times Awards is easy and free:
- Register your details here
- Choose which categories you want to enter of nominate someone for
- Complete your entry and submit it using our simple online system
You can enter more than one category and have until 13 May to submit your entries.
If you need any help with your entries then please contact Ella McGregor by emailing her on Ella.McGregor@emap.com or calling her on 020 3953 2907.
- Preparation is the key - allow yourself plenty of time to develop and submit your entry - make a note of the deadline 29 April 2016
- Make the judges' job easy - write in clear, plain English, avoid jargon and use bullet points where appropriate to break up the text
- Pay attention to grammar and spelling – poorly presented entries lack credibility
- Involve the right people - if your work was a team effort, involve the other team members in developing the entry
- Use the option to attach documents to support your entry with useful information such as audit data, cost analyses, patient experience survey results, documentation you have designed or anything that will help the judges to understand the impact of your work
- Ask someone else, such as a colleague or manager, to look through your entry before you submit. It can be helpful to ask someone who was not directly involved in the work you are entering - like the judges they will not have detailed knowledge so they suggest ways to clarify the entry